Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prayer of godly productivity

I happened on to a series of blog posts by C.J. Mahaney on the topic of time management.  It got me thinking and I ended up writing this prayer that I use to start out most of my days at work. 

Prayer of godly productivity-God, accomplish your purposes in and through me today.  Apart from you, I can do nothing of any worth.  By the power of your Spirit, cause godly growth and fruit to come from my work.  Let my thinking, my conversations and interactions with others, and the work of my hands bring glory to you and bring about your good purposes.  Let this day be more than just a passing of the time or of enduring till tomorrow, but let every minute be used to fulfill the purposes for which you have brought me to this specific place at this specific time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment